PMJAY CSC Registration | PMJAY CSC Cloud Login @ pmjay.csccloud.in |Ayushman Bharat CSC |PMJAY CSC Cloud , PMJAY CSC , PMJAY.Gov.In | Pradhanamntri Jan Arogya Yojana By CSC | setu.pmjay.gov.in | CSC PMJAY Registration |How to Download Ayushman Card | Ayushman CSC
PMJAY CSC Cloud Login & Registration 2023 @ pmjay.csccloud.in: Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana was started by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi in 2018, people also know this scheme by the name of Ayushman Bharat Yojana. Under Ayushman Bharat Yojana / Ayushman Bharat Yojana, health cover of up to Rs 5 lakh is provided to every poor family in the country. PMJAY CSC, Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana was earlier known as National Health Protection Scheme (NHPS), but Ayushman Bharat Yojana (Mera. PMJAY.Gov.In , Jan Arogya Yojana By CSC) was completed by Shri Narendra Modi. Implemented in the country on 24 September 2018, it started in Ranchi, Jharkhand.
Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana covers the bottom 40% of the country’s poor and vulnerable population, households covered under PMJAY Socio Economic Caste Census 2011 (SECC 2011) for rural and urban areas respectively basis and based on business parameters. If you want to do PMJAY CSC Registration or PMJAY CSC Cloud Login then you are on right place, In this article we provide the complete information related to PMJAY CSC Registration and PMJAY CSC Cloud Login, How to Download Ayushman Card? and so much. You need to read this article till end to know more related to PMJAY CSC.
Table of Contents
People are registered under Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana, whose work is done through Common Service Center, people can go to Common Service Center and get Ayushman Bharat Registration done. Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY) was started only in 2008, but at that time it was known as Rashtriya Swasthya Bima Yojana (RSBY). That is why such families are also included under PMJAY which were present under RSBY scheme but their database is not present in SECC-2011. Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana PMJAY CSC Jan Arogya Yojana By CSC is completely funded by the government and under this is shared equally by the central government and the state government.
PMJAY CSC Overview
|PMJAY CSC Cloud
|Government Of India
|Citizens of India
|Free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh.
PMJAY CSC Registration Process
- First of all you have to login pmjay csc, you have to follow the following procedure to login bis pmjay gov in.
- First of all go to the official website of pmjay gov in login to login bis pmjay gov in.
- After successfully opening the website, you have to click on pmjay csc login.
- After clicking on pmjay csc login, you will have the option to login CSC pmjay gov in.
- Here you have to enter your CSC ID and password and login to CSC.
- As soon as you click on pmjay csc login, now you will have to complete your biometric here through your fingerprint machine.
- As soon as you complete your biometric, your pmjay csc login will be done.
PMJAY CSC Cloud Web Registration Document Requirement?
If your name is found in the PMJAY CSC LIST list, then you will need the following documents to get the PMJAY card made.
- Aadhar Card Bank Passbook or Ration Card.
- certificate of identity
- Aadhar card
- identity card
- Ration card
- bank passbook
- Driving license etc.
- proof of address
- Driving license etc.
- proof of address
- Residence certificate etc.
PMJAY CSC Cloud Login
- First you have to visit on the official website of PMJAY CSC Cloud at pmjay.csccloud.in.
- Now you are on the homepage of PMJAY CSC Cloud.
- On Homepage there is an option for login, you have to click that option.
- Now A new page will be displayed on the screen when you on clicking on that.
- you have to Fill your login credentials such as PMJAY CSC Cloud Login username and password.
- Then click on the login button
- you will be successfully logged in to PMJAY CSC Cloud Portal.
PMJAY CSC Cloud Status check
- When you landed on home page the official website,
- after that there is an option for the SECC Base Form.
- A new page will be displayed on your device screen by clicking on that.
- Choose address details carefully, such as state,
- then district, tehsil, and gram panchayat.
- After making your selection,
- click the submit button.
- After clicking, the list will open in front of you. You will have use the search box to locate the individual you’re seeking in the list.
- Then you have to type the name into the search box,
- you will receive all relevant information.
Ayushman Bharat Yojana (PMJAY) Key Features
To do the work of Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY), a special portal has been given to the Common Service Center, to login which the CSC operator has to do CSC Login.
● Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana, Ayushman Bharat Yojana / Ayushman Bharat Yojana (PMJAY Scheme) is completely run by the government, under this, all the expenses incurred on the treatment of the patient are reimbursed by the central and state governments together.
● Under the Ayushman Bharat scheme, health coverage of up to 5 lakhs is provided for annual treatment to every person in the country “who is eligible under it”.
● Under the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PMJAY), more than 10.74 crore poor and vulnerable families of the country are the beneficiaries of this scheme. About 50 crore people are eligible for the Ayushman Bharat scheme.
● Ayushman Bharat Yojana / Ayushman Bharat Yojana will eliminate the biggest problem of non-treatment due to poverty, due to non-treatment of poverty, about 6 crore people are not treated every year in the country.
Ayushman Bharat Scheme Online Registration, Eligibility, Criteria, Document List
● If the treatment of poor people is done, then the financial risk generated in the health cases can also be reduced.
● There is no restriction on family size, age or gender under PMJAY.
● If a person has any disease even before registration in Ayushman Bharat Yojana (PMJAY CSC), then the government will also spend for his treatment.
● Under Ayushman Bharat Yojana (PMJAY), not only the cost of hospitalization is included, but under this, the cost of bringing and taking the hospital along with the cost of medicine is also included.
● The biggest thing about Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana / Ayushman Bharat Scheme is that people can get free treatment even in selected private hospitals under it.
View the list of selected private hospitals by clicking here.
Benefit Cover Under Pm-Jay
Any person who is a beneficiary under Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana, the government spends on the following components.
- Medical Examination, Treatment, And Consultation
- Medicine and Medical Consumables
- Non-Intensive And Intensive Care Services
- Diagnostic And Laboratory Investigations
- Medical Implant Services (Where Necessary)
- Accommodation Benefits
- Food Services
- Complications Arising During Treatment
- Post-Hospitalization Follow-Up Care Up To 15 Days
Am I Eligible For Ayushman Bharat Yojana , PMJAY Eligibility
The biggest thing is that Ayushman Bharat Yojana (PMJAY) was started by the government, as well as such an option was also given so that people can know that they are a beneficiary under Ayushman Bharat Yojana. Yes or No ? And whether they will be given Rs 5 lakh per year, health coverage by the government or not.
Steps To Check Eligibility For PMJAY
By the way, you can also check your eligibility information in Ayushman Bharat Yojana online by yourself, but it will be easiest to go to your nearest Common Service Center (PMJAY CSC) and ask the Common Service Center operator there that he is eligible for Ayushman Bharat Yojana. Let me check your eligibility.
How To Check Eligibility For Ayushman Bharat Yojana Online ?
To check eligibility under Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana or Ayushman Bharat Yojana, PMJAY, first of all you have to visit Ayushman Bharat Portal.
- First you need to go on official website click here 👉https://pmjay.gov.in/
- You have to go the Ayushman Bharat portal, you see an option of Am I Eligible in the menu section at the top.
- Click on the option of Am I Eligible, as soon as you say click on Am I Eligible, a new website opens in front of you as shown below.
- Here you will have to enter your mobile number and enter the given captcha code
- and click on Generate OTP option, an OTP will be sent to the number you provided.
- and you will login to this portal by entering the OTP,
- log in After doing these you can check your eligibility through various means as shown below.
- Here first you have to select your state.
- after that many options will open in front of you to check your eligibility.
Download Ayushman Bharat Golden Card
- First of all you have to go to Ayushman Bharat Cloud Website https://pmjay.gov.in/
- After visiting the website your home page will open.
- On this home page you will see the option of login.
- This login form will open In this, by entering your email id and password,
- click on the button of Sign In
- After this the next page will open in front of you. In this, you have to proceed by entering the Aadhaar number and verify your thumb impression on the next page.
- Next page will open after thumb verification. You will see many options on this page.
- Out of which you click on the option of Approved Beneficiary.
- After clicking on the option, the Golden Card has been approved in front of you.
- His list will come.
- Then check your name in the list, And next to that click on the option of confirm print. After clicking on the option you will be redirected to Jan Seva Kendra Wallet.
- After this enter your password in CSC Wallet.
- Then enter Wallet PIN followed by Password, After this you will come back to the home page.
- Then you will see the option of Download Admit Card next to the name of the candidate. Click on it! And download the Golden Card.
- In this way you can download your Ayushman Golden Card.
PMJAY Setu Portal Login
- Please visit https://setu.pmjay.gov.in.
- Now, fill out the CSC login form with your mobile number.
- Simply click Sign In.
- Send the OTP to confirm.
- You can access the PMJAY CSC BIS login page after verification.
CSC PMJAY Login related FAQ’s
radhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana was started by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi in 2018, people also know this scheme by the name of Ayushman Bharat Yojana. Under Ayushman Bharat Yojana / Ayushman Bharat Yojana, health cover of up to Rs 5 lakh is provided to every poor family in the country. PMJAY CSC, Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana was earlier known as National Health Protection Scheme (NHPS), but Ayushman Bharat Yojana (Mera. PMJAY.Gov.In , Jan Arogya Yojana By CSC)
For PMJAY CSC Registration you need to visit pmjay.csccloud.in (pmjay csccloud in registration process official site) for PMJAY CSC registration.
Aadhar Card Bank Passbook or Ration Card.
certificate of identity
Driving license etc.
proof of address
Driving license etc.
proof of address
Residence certificate etc.
If your name is available in Ayushman Bharat beneficiary list then you can apply for Ayushman Bharat card on Nearest CSC Center.
You can now check your name on the list of beneficiaries for the PM Jan Arogya Yojana at mera.pmjay.gov.in. Now you need to follow the process shown on screen to check your name in PMJAY Beneficiary List.
For PMJAY CSC Login you need to visit pmjay.csccloud.in then you need to click the login button and you have to enter your PMJAY CSC Login ID and Password and click the login button.