UPBOCW | upbocw in | www upbocw in check | www upbocw in | upbocw list | www upbocw in login | upbocw csc login | upbocw renewal | www upbocw in form
UPBOCW 2023: UP Labor Card Registration @ upbocw.in, bocw up– The portal has been launched by the state government of Uttar Pradesh to provide benefits of various Labor department related schemes to all Labor category citizens present in the state. The name of this portal is Uttar Pradesh Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board and the official website is www.upbocw.in. The facility of registration has been made available in this portal for the benefit of the citizens. So that he can get the benefit of many types of facilities by registering in the Labor Department.
After registering in the portal, the Laborers will be provided with the Labor registration card. Under which he can get the help from all central level and state level Labor category schemes. Today we are going to share all kinds of information related to Uttar Pradesh Labor Department registration through this article. Therefore, for more information related to up Shram Vibhag, read our article till the end.
Table of Contents
UPBOCW 2023 Uttar Pradesh Labor Department Registration
UP Labor Registration Card– It is mandatory for all the working class citizens of the state to register in the Uttar Pradesh Labor Department. Labor cards are given to all the registered beneficiary citizens. With the help of which they can be helpful in getting the benefits of all the schemes easily.
This special type of scheme has been formed through the Government of Uttar Pradesh to provide facilities to the citizens of economically weaker sections who are getting various types of schemes. All Labor citizens of the state between 18 years to 60 years of age can register in the UPBOCW 2023 portal.
UP Shramik Panjikaran 2023 Highlights
|UPBOCW 2023 Labor Registration Card
|Labor Department, Government of Uttar Pradesh
|Uttar Pradesh Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board
The Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board
|Labor Citizen of Beneficiary State
|Beneficiary to all labor citizens registered
What is UPBOCW full form?
UPbocw full form is “The Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board” in English and it is called ‘Uttar Pradesh Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board’ in Hindi.
What is the purpose of UP Labor registration card?
The main objective of UPBOCW 2023- is to provide timely assistance to all the registered Labor citizens from various types of Labor schemes. By providing facilities to economically poorer citizens, their direction of life will be awakened with a new hope. To improve their economic condition and work directions, the Uttar Pradesh Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board has been constituted through the Government of Uttar Pradesh. With the help of Labor Department Uttar Pradesh, citizens will be helped to get the benefits of all the schemes through clarification. The details of all the Labor category schemes run by the government for the facilities of Labor citizens have been made available in the bocw up portal. Now citizens can get the benefits of various schemes under a single portal.
Registration Beneficiaries List in UPBOCW Portal
|working under building construction
|Fabricators and installers of window grills and doors
|cement, stone carriers
|well diggers guarding
|the construction site
Schemes available in Uttar Pradesh Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board (UPBOCW) portal
Many Labor schemes have been made available in the UPBOCW portal to benefit the working class citizens from different types of schemes, under this portal now citizens will be able to get information about many schemes and get their benefits on time. . The following schemes are available in the portal, the details of which are as follows.
- Solar Energy Assistance Scheme
- Meritorious Student Award Scheme
- medical facility scheme
- child benefit scheme
- Skill Development Technical Scheme
- construction workers girl child help scheme
- Construction Workers Death and Disability Assistance Scheme
- Residential School Scheme
- construction workers food assistance scheme
- Critical Illness Assistance Scheme
- Disability Pension Scheme
- Maternity Benefit Scheme
- girl marriage plan
- Sant Ravidas Education Assistance Scheme
- housing assistance scheme
- Pension Assistance Scheme
- Construction Workers Ante Yashti Yojana
Benefits of other schemes registered in Labor Department Uttar Pradesh
In order to provide a special type of facility to the Labor citizens, the government makes every effort to provide benefits of schemes related to Labor Department UPBOCW 2023 and all other important schemes to the registered Labor citizens. Important information related to some important schemes has been shared here. Through which financial assistance is provided to the Laboring citizens.
- Under the PM Garib Kalyan Yojana – free ration will be distributed to the working class citizens during the Corona period. Along with this, they will also be given the benefit of allowance assistance through maintenance.
- Through Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana – assistance will be provided for education to the children of Laboring citizens. Free coaching for competitive examinations will be provided to the children of all Laboring citizens belonging to the economically weaker category through this scheme.
- Through the Kanya Vivah Sahayata Yojana, financial assistance is provided for marriage for the daughters of the working class. Along with this, they are also given help for education for daughters.
- Through insurance cover and accidental death scheme, workers are provided insurance benefits in case of any kind of accident. If the Laborer becomes disabled while working, then financial assistance of up to Rs 50,000 is provided to them. Also, in case of accidental death of the Laborer, up to Rs 2 lakh insurance amount is provided under the scheme.
- Covid Kit for workers – In case of any kind of problem during the Corona period, the workers will be provided facilities for treatment. For this, Labor helpdesk numbers have also been issued by the government.
- Through the Uttar Pradesh Labor Commission – the benefit of financial assistance will be provided to Laborers during the time of Corona epidemic. The Laborers who have returned to their state during the time of Corona will be helped in this difficult time through the Labor Commission. More than 54 lakh workers will be assisted by the commission. Along with this, it will also help in finding employment for them.
Eligibility Criteria to Register UPBOCW 2023
Citizens have to follow the conditions given below for Labor card registration.
- Only Labor category persons can apply for Labor card.
- Those Labor person can make UPBOCW 2023 Registration who is the native citizen of Uttar Pradesh state.
- The Laborers who have worked for 90 days in a period of 1 year are eligible for registration.
- The Labor card will be made in the name of the head of the family.
- Workers can register as per their convenience through online and offline medium.
Documents required for UP Labor registration
All Laborers should note that it is mandatory for a person to have the following documents to be registered in the Labor Department.
- Labor person voter id card
- ration card
- Aadhar card
- bank passbook details
- Aadhaar card of all family members
- passport size photo
- mobile number
UP Labor Registration Application | UP shram vibhag registration online
How to do UP Labor card registration online? Labor citizens have to follow the steps given below to get registered in Uttar Pradesh Labor Department through online medium.
- For Uttar Pradesh Shramik Online Registration visit the official website of shram vibhag up upbocw.in.
- After that the home page of the website will open on your screen.
- On the home page itself, you have to click on the link to apply for Labor registration.
- After this, the Laborer will get the Labor registration application form in the new page.
- In this form the person has to fill all the information asked.
- Such as Aadhaar card number, application / registration number, your circle, your district, your mobile number etc.
- After filling all the important details click on apply option.
- After this, the person will get the OTP number in the entered mobile number.
- Verify OTP number.
- Now in the new page the person will get the form to register.
- In this form, the person has to enter all his information and upload all the documents asked for the application along with the form and click on the submit button.
- In this way the process of registering Labor card will be completed for the person.
How to check Labor registration application status?
- Log in to the official website of UP Labor Department upbocw.in to check application status.
- After entering the website, click on the option of registration status in the Labor section in the home page.
- Now in the new page, the person has to choose either the registration number or the application number to check the application status.
- New workers please select the application number.
- Now enter your application number and mobile number.
- And click on the search option to check the status.
- All the information related to the application will appear in the screen of the person.
- In this way the process of checking the status of the application will be completed by the applicant.
UPBOCW 2023 Shramik Certificate Download
- To download the Labor certificate, visit the Uttar Pradesh Labor Department portal upbocw.in.
- In the home page of the portal, the person has to click on the link of Labor certificate in Labor section.
- Now in the new page, Aadhaar card number and registration number have to be entered.
- After that click on the search option.
- Now in the next page the person will get the certificate, download it and take a print out of it and keep it safe.
How to know your application / registration number?
- If the person does not know about his application number then he can get information about his application number through online medium.
- Visit the official website of upbocw.in to know the registration number.
- After that the home page of the website will open on your screen.
- After going to the website, in the home page of the portal, the person has to click on the link to know his application registration number in the Labor section.
- Now enter the Aadhaar card number and mobile number in the new page.
- After that click on the search option.
- After this, the registration number / application number will appear in front of you.
- In this way workers can get information about their registration number.
How to download UPBOCW 2023 mobile application?
Individuals can download the Shramik Mobile Application through the official website of the Labor Department or with the help of the Play Store app available in their own. Follow the steps given below to download the app through Google Play Store.
- Open the Play Store app on your phone.
- Now search by typing upbocw in the search option.
- After this the app will open in the person’s mobile screen.
- Click on the Install option.
- In this way the mobile app will be downloaded.
- With the help of mobile application, Laborers can get the benefits of all the services present in the portal.
Up Sharmik District Wise List
- Visit in upbocw.in official website to see the list of workers district wise and block wise.
- After that the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- After going to the website, in the Labor section in the home page, click on the link of district wise, block wise list of workers.
- After clicking on the link, fill the information given in the new page.
- For example – district, municipal body, nature of work etc.
- After that click on the submit button.
- Now the list of Labor citizens will open in the screen of the applicant citizen.
- In this way citizens can see Labor list through district and block.
UPBOCW Shram Vibhag Shramik Card Panjikaran
UP Labour Card, bocw up gov in, labour card up, sarm vibhag, shram vibhag uttar pradesh, upbocw status, upbocw.in up registration, upbocw app download
UPBOCW 2023 related FAQ’s
Workers can apply for citizen Labor card through the official website of upbocw.in.
Labor citizens will get the benefit of financial assistance amount on applying in the scheme. Not through registration card.
In order to get the benefits of all the schemes related to the Labor department, Labor citizens have to register themselves, after registering they can get the facilities available from all the schemes.
Labor citizens will have to renew the Labor card every year.
Labor registration under Janhit Guarantee becomes successful within 7 days of applying.
On the basis of the registration number, Labor citizens can take the print of their lost Labor card through the public convenience center. For this, they do not need a new Labor card application.
Not only the workers doing construction work will be given the benefits of all the schemes.
Many schemes have been implemented in the state to provide benefits of different types of schemes to the Laboring citizens, mainly out of which. Kanya Vivah Yojana, Atal Awasiya Yojana, Maternity Benefit Scheme, Meritorious Student Award Scheme, Housing Assistance Scheme, Solar Energy Assistance Scheme and various other schemes are being run.
Voter ID card, ration card, details related to Aadhaar card, bank passbook, Aadhaar card of all family members, passport size photo, mobile number etc. will be required.
The helpline number related to Uttar Pradesh Building and Other Construction Workers Welfare Board is 18001805412.